Legal Suite Legal Hold is an advanced system giving corporate legal departments and general counsel complete control of every legal hold, so you can mitigate risk, cut costs, and improve outcomes.
What is a Legal Hold?Every organization is required to preserve information when it learns of impending litigation or investigation. However, traditional approaches to Legal Holds are difficult, costly, and error-prone, leaving a company at risk.
Manual compliance is often difficult and costly. Automated systems allow employees the ability to identify custodians of records and to obtain attestations for compliance. Legal Suit's intuitive design simplifies the entire process by maximizing efficiency for both corporate legal departments and record custodians. In a few simple steps a legal team can create and manage a legal hold with a standardized, repeatable process thereby reducing the risk of potential evidence being deleted.
- Save Time & Money for Legal Staff - cut time and expense through a reportable process that mitigates risk with optimal data collection and preservation
- Automate Processes - Communicate with staff and custodians with automated reminders for every member of the legal team and corporation with ongoing notifications and automated workflows through automated reminders to help track compliance.
- Integration - Integrate with other Legal Suite software to easily manage corporate governance through one source, whether it is contract management, matter management, or any other back-end system.
- Secure - Secure and automated record keeping to identify custodians of records and possible conflicts
- Track & Report —Make sure your Legal Holds will withstand judicial scrutiny through enhanced visibility and a user-friendly interface in a dashboard that tracks the delivery of hold notifications and custodian acknowledgments.
- Modern & Mobile —Use Legal Suite's advanced software to identify, track, and secure corporate Legal Holds on the go.