Contract Lifecycle Management -
Contract Management: Control and optimize your contracts lifecycleLegal Suite’s Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) module is the business partner of contract law professionals for:
Having a comprehensive contract view and traceability of all contracts embedded in each project.
Optimizing your contracts tracking through the detailed management of each phase of your contract lifecycle management (creation - negotiation - validation - execution - closure/ extension)
Identifying, evaluating and managing commercial risks and levers
Contributing to the profitability of projects through precise financial monitoring (deliverables, defaults, penalties, additional costs, etc.).
Assessing the overall profitability of each project and tracking your key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Arrange negotiations (preparations and talks).
- Track key deadlines through alerts.
- Control the evolution of your contract cycle (changes and amendments).
- Track and manage your deliverables.
- Reference all commercial levers and identify and track their profits.
- Administer your most sensible data (confidentiality, personal data, intellectual property).
- Manage incoming and outgoing written communications.
- Anticipate, detect, and manage risks, claims, and disputes.
- Produce detailed reports for each step in the contract cycle.