Streamline Your Legal Spend with State-of-the-Art Software
Are you lacking automation to identify non-compliance billings from outside counsel?
Are costs spinning out of control without real-time budgeting?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we invite you to take a closer look at Legal Suite for In-house Counsel and Departments.
Legal Suite Keeps You in Control
Manage Your External Spend to Reduce Costs
- Securely negotiate fee agreements and contract terms with your external advisors
- Exchange information and documents in real-time through our private and interactive workspace
- Chat directly within GaLexy®
Detect Billing Errors with Rules and Alerts
- Uncover non-compliance by applying pre-defined rules such as hourly rate overruns, estimated budget, control of time spent, and services performed.
- Use alerts to proactively alert the administrator
- Admins have options to manage globally, by law firm, or by case.
Automation that Streamlines Invoice Processing
- Validate invoices with predefined rules for faster approvals
- Automatically transmit invoices for payment
- Use workflows to ensure you spot non-compliance
Real-Time Budget Management
- Keep on track by comparing actual versus budget numbers for costs and fees per case
- Automatically create forecast budgets based on prior history
- Always know your numbers with real-time monitoring from GaLexy®
Manage Your Service Providers
- Track the billing by outside consultants from the issue of the invoice to its payment.
- Leverage a centralized system to monitor external spend with service providers
- Company-wide transparency that allows for negotiations on competitive rates to reduce expenses.
Save Time With Legal Suite E-Bill Automation
GaLexy® offers in-house counsel the ability to control legal expenses with a wholly automated invoice process: receive invoices, apply control rules for billed services, validate organizational procedures, and monitor payments from one solution
Straight-talk from our customers:
« Firstable GaLexy® facilitated the sharing of information between members of the legal services. Subsequently, we have seen an improvement in the processing time for internal customer requests for contracts and brand status. Finally, helping to monitor the evolution of important clauses and capturing differences between the various contracts has helped us reduce the risk of error. »
Catherine Ross, Senior Lawyer and Vice President Human Resources at the ALDO Group
« As a result of implementing Legal Suite, Randstad Canada has become a leader within the Randstad global organization, becoming the first operating company to fully integrate front and back office systems »
Michelle Miranda, Director, Contracts & Legal Affairs, Ranstad Canada.
« The modules implemented with the Legal Suite team have allowed us to ensure better management of our real estate and all of our contracts, but also to perform macro and micro economic activity analyses through the software's reporting features. »
Alexandre Brunelat - KFC Legal Director
Add-ons to Propel Productivity
- Centralized Directory
- Outlook Plug-in
- Documents Generation
- Time Management
- Advanced Configurator
- Word Plug-in
- Reports & KPI
- Collaborative Portal
- Artificial Inteligence (AI)
- Contract Authoring Tool
- Knowledge Management
- Electronic Signature